Crossroads Mission is a faith-based organization dedicated to helping individuals who find themselves at a “crossroads” in their lives. Our goal is to help them make that turn that will bring them to a personal encounter with God, and to help them make changes that will result in a better quality of life.
The Purpose of Crossroads Mission is to Help Disabled, Disadvantaged, and Disenfranchised Individuals and Families Achieve a Better Quality of Life!
We have been helping the needy in Yuma, Arizona since 1959. We offer life-changing, individualized Programs & Services leading to stable employment and independent living. These programs include:
- Emergency shelter for homeless men
- Emergency shelter for women and families
- Free meals
- Drug and alcohol detoxification center
- Drug and alcohol treatment and recovery program
- Case Management programs
- G.E.D. courses and adult education
- Transitional housing for men
- Transitional housing for women
- A thrift store that provides free clothes for the homeless and low cost or no cost items and furniture to the needy.